Thursday, September 11, 2014

The Past

Had a great night so I decided to write a blog. My ex(who turned into my bestfriend) hit me up. I haven't talked to her in forever but I still thought about her a lot. She's going through some life changing shit and I hope she makes it out ok. When we first got together I knew we were on borrowed time. Our time together was great and afterwards we drifted apart. Most of our convo tonight was about the past and It brought back so many memories. Lately I've been thinking about other parts of my past too. Like how i didn't pursue football or how I fell for my bestfriend at once. Most importantly I've been thinking about my relationship with my father. I don't want to wait until It's too late to build that bond. Sure he chose to be absent during my first 23 years on earth but everyone deserves a second chance. I don't want him to be on his deathbed and I never got the chance to have him in my life. Some people lose their fathers to death or they never get to meet them. Then I've been thinking about moving to Georgia. It seemed great at first but In reality I actually did better back home In Maryland. At the end of this year I have a decision to make on where I'm moving to. I finished One Tree Hill(well seasons 1-6 and 3 episodes from season 9) I watched Lucas come back, Dan's death, and the finale. Sometimes we get tired of during the same stuff over and over so we venture into other things. I'm at that point so I'm looking into finding successful investments. It's 6am and I haven't slept all night, gn/gm and thanks for reading.

Song of the Day: Paradise - Chris Cab

Quote of the Day:  “Lost love is still love. It takes a different form, that's all. You can't see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it.” - Mitch Albom

No comments:

Post a Comment