Wednesday, August 6, 2014

My Thoughts Day 2

Well I came back, didn't think I would lol. Morning started rough, so rough smh. I was a hour late for work after waking up late. Since I was 18 I've always struggled with Insomnia and it sucks. I never go to sleep because my mind never stops working. I'm trapped by my thoughts and It's torture. Anyway I miss talking to my bestfriend Angelica... I miss her telling my my nuts would fall off from sleeping with so many females lol. I miss hanging out and laughing & geeking. It's been so long since we talked and It's weird. Life happens tho so what can you do? I can barely keep my eyes open now lol. Today was dry all i did was work which was actually good for once. I don't have much today I'm beat to be honest. I'll write some deep stuff tomorrow.

Song of the Day:  Bed Peace - Jhene' Aiko

Quote of the Day: "Everybody deserves happiness even if it causes someone else pain" -Me

No comments:

Post a Comment