Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My Thoughts Day 7

This is yesterday's blog, It was a great day. I missed work for the 3rd time In 2 weeks. Things are a mess right now they really are. I guess things can only go up from here right? I woke up to a package from a friend. She told me she had sent It but I was going through so much I forgot. I opened It up and saw an envelope, an Eagles blanket, and the dvd Silver Linings Playbook. I smiled instantly because It was just what I needed. I read the note and It was nice and Geeky lol. I watched Raw, when I saw Hulk Hogan I thought about Booker T lls. "Hulk Hogan, we coming for you nicca" lmao. Afterwards I watched the dvd, I got tired of hearing DeSean Jackson name, It was good to see a movie about my Eagles. I talked to her about where she wanted to move and stuff like that. The places she named I hate, so I was like yeah. I plan on moving at the end of yeah and have itdown to LA, Maryland/DC, Florida, Utah, Seattle, or a different part of Georgia. Each place has something to offer, I just have to go to a place that makes me happy. I realize now that fairy tales don't exist, well at least outside of movies anyway. It's ok to dream as long as you're ready for reality. Sometimes the things we want aren't the things we need. So with that being said I'm slowly falling back as the feelings I have for this person fades. We're just at two different places in life and I don't see It working. If I'm ever going to get somewhere in life I need to focus on me. Maybe this is for the best I guess. I often listen to music in my bed at night to calm me down and help me fall asleep. I found out Robin Williams passed away from suicide. I can never imagine what would drive a person to suicide, All we can do Is pray for anybody that Is driven to that point. I've had several bouts with depression myself but mine have come from Insomnia. Jumanji, Mrs. Doubtfire, Flubber, Aladdin just to name a few. All made my childhood better. Thank you Mr. Williams, may you rest and find the peace that eluded you on earth. I hope Mike Brown can find that same peace. Nobody deserves to have their life taken like that. Thoughts and Prayers with his family & friends. Well my mind Is empty, thanks for reading.

Song of The Day: Waiting on the World To Change - John Mayer

Quote of The Day: “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”

No comments:

Post a Comment