Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Random Thoughts

So I usually wait until the end of my day to post but I have some things on my mind. I chose health(mental and physical) over money. I'll find a way to survive in the mean time. I've been doing some reflecting lately. They say every choice you make will outline your future. Looking at how things are I would have to agree. I never realized how the choices we make affect others. High school was a safe haven then you have to go into the real world lol. Life hits everybody hard some just take the punch some hit back. I miss the times when life was easy man lol. I'm growing a beard now, a lot of great men had beards. I now enter that great club lol. I was gonna blab on about a lot of stuff but I think I'll write some music. Another way to help me clear my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment