Sunday, August 10, 2014

My Thoughts Day 5

"There is not a fiercer hell than the failure in a great object." - John Keates 

Not everyone hits the game winning shot, the game winning field goal isn't always kicked. In life we have failures some more than others. They say there's no true appreciation for success until you encounter failure. They're right, It's because of my horrible failures that In my moments of success I truly cherish them. Just like we can't find true love/happiness without enduring pain and sorrow. I've failed in all areas of life and It's made me stronger. Especially love, I didn't realize it at the time but I had a great person. I let everyone around me ruin that happiness. I'm so selfless that I try to please everyone except myself. I was young and she was younger but I was happy and she was great. Everybody else got what they wanted and I ended up with nothing. That was 2 years ago and I've finally found the ability to let go. I've moved on and left everything in the past. I've found a new side of me, a side that can be selfish. This new side posses the ability to say no, the ability to care about himself. We make mistakes and we learn from them, that's the great thing about life. I've learned from those mistakes and I'm a better person because of it. The saying is that we're born alone and we die alone. I don't believe that, sure we technically die alone but in the process we have people with us who care. I have one now except she lives in Utah. Tbh the only thing I know about Utah is that they have the Jazz and Alex Smith went to college there lol. She's amazing and I said I wouldn't seriously go after her until I got over my past. Well I'm at that point so here we go. She accepts my flaws and doesn't fault me for them. It's so much more than that tho and I wanna be with here. Things aren't the greatest for either of us right now but with patience comes great things. I'm changing for the better and she's a big part of it. Until next time friends...

Song of the Day: The Reason - Hoobastank

Quote of the Day: "If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience." - George Bernard Shaw

No comments:

Post a Comment