Friday, August 8, 2014

My Thoughts Day 4

*Sighs* Today was trash lol. I missed work for the second time this week, the female I care about cussed me out, and my Eagles lost. On the other hand It's the weekend right? Well no, I have no car o go anywhere... I mentally wanted to check out today but she wouldn't let me. She's a gift and a curse I guess you can say. I need a haircut and some more shit. I want to put together a clothing line with a few people. It's hard work but I know with the right team It could get done. I wanna do a lot of things honestly, looking to start them by the end of the day. Well besides a meltdown and arguing the day was dry. So with that being said I'm watching Bad Santa lmao. R.I.P. John Ritter and Bernie Mac.

Song of the Day: Sunday Morning - Maroon 5

Quote of the Day: “Was it you or I who stumbled first? It does not matter. The one of us who finds the strength to get up first, must help the other.”
Vera Nazarian

1 comment: